conti Ordinary Girl

Rabu, 17 Juli 2013

Sesabar inikah i loved him in silence and tranquility (?)
Sesabar inikah i waited for him in silence, and faithfulness (?)

Am I the most selfish if this feeling is hoping more to it
bingung

O Allah,
How many times again i should survive in this situation
cemas (?)
Should i run from this necessity (?)
I love him.
I thought about him, but why not me who was on his mind (?)
Could i let go of this feeling.
Go left the hope to be with him
senang

 I know,
He has been with her.
That's why i don't want ruin it,
I don't want to ruin their relationship
senang 
If he's happy not with me,
I gave up to hope
mengerlingkan mata 
I don't want anymore there are a lot of false hopes.
Which is created only in pretense.

O, Allah.
Can my story ended up until here (?)
Because i see he has no longer consider me.
Aku tak mau jika hanya aku saja yang beranggapan.
I let it all get here.

Calm my heart.
Brighten my day.
Which he thought wasn't me but her!
He only thinks about her
tersenyum lebar

O, Allah.
Saved him from the sense of my selfishness :))
Hopefully he's alright
malaikat

1 komentar: